What I think of Daily Fantasy Sports is that it is just a way to get money. Also, I find it gambling because people enter into Daily Fantasy Sports to win money in their favorite sport if they win the whole thing. The government should regulate it more and maybe let a certain amount of people to enter Daily Fantasy Sports instead of hundreds or thousands of people join Daily Fantasy Sports every year. Daily Fantasy Sports is also a way that people enter it because the want to win tons of money. Laws should be made because people enter it as a way to make money. Daily Fantasy Sports also can be an issue and there should be a law about having less people join because a lot of people win Daily Fantasy Sports every year and it can be a problem depending on how many people join each sport and how many people win the whole thing every year.When people enter to play Daily Fantasy Sports it becomes an addiction because some people enter every year and if they don't win money they enter until they win money. Most people just enter Daily Fantasy Sports because they want to win money. It can be a problem if people win the money because other people will know that someone won the money and they will go crazy to find out who won the money. In some states they forbid people to play Daily Fantasy Sports in five states. "Whether they win or lose, the feedback is that they love the experience," says Eccles "By definition, the average player going to lose the money." In my opinion I think that Daily Fantasy Sports doesn't impact hockey because I don't think that is the most popular sport with Daily Fantasy Sports because tons of people like baseball or football better to enter Daily Fantasy Sports because they know more of the players in baseball and football if they are big football fans and baseball fans. I think that hockey is not that popular when people play Daily Fantasy Sports. People pick baseball or football more than hockey in my opinion. I don't think that Daily Sports effect my sport that I picked because people are more into baseball and football.
No comments:
Post a Comment