Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Street Hockey vs. Ice Hockey


Hockey is really hard for so many people because most people don't realize that street hockey and ice hockey are different. Street hockey you play in the street with roller blades and a ball. Ice hockey is you skate on ice which is really hard to do and you really need good balance to skate on actual ice. Hockey is a tough sport to play because you are skating on ice and the players have a stick and are skating with the stick and going fast up the ice. Street hockey is still fast when you play with roller blades on and you can also get hurt playing street hockey and also playing ice hockey. I don't play ice hockey or street hockey, but I play by myself in my backyard for fun. So, ice hockey and street hockey are different and hopefully people will understand that they are different.
In my opinion, I think that ice hockey is harder because you can get hurt more easier than street hockey. Everyone has their own opinion about which one is harder whether it is street hockey or real hockey. I hope that people see this blog because everyone has their own opinion on street hockey and real hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment