Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Proposal

For my project I am researching how the NHL, AHL, and ECHL differ in the number of players and when they can come up to play in the NHL. I want to find out how minor players can come up to play in the NHL. Also, I want to find out how many times players can be called up to play in the NHL. I want to find out what skills the players need to come play in the NHL and how the NHL teams call up the minor players to come play for their team. When I am researching for my project I am hoping that I can have a better understanding on how the NHL, AHL, and ECHL works to call up minor league players to come play in the NHL. Also, I want to find out the relationship between the teams and how it works for each NHL team to have their minor league players come play for their NHL team.

No comments:

Post a Comment